1.27.2009

Exercise: Good for the body and soul

You know what's a really great feeling? Being missed.

To be missed implies a history. 1) I know who you are, 2) I like seeing you, 3) I noticed that you were gone.

Ahhh....

I got to kickboxing tonight after not being able to go last week at all, and this is on top of a reduction in attendance overall the last couple months due to work commitments. So after class my instructor and a couple of girls from class came up to me and told me all of the new things they tried last week and said that we should really try them out next Tuesday because they knew I'd really like them. There was laughing, a casual touch on the arm to emphasize a point, and a general ease in conversation. Details that of themselves aren't really a big deal but one day could add together to be something great: friendship.

And that would be a big deal.

No comments: