12.07.2008

Christmas Tree Day!

Today we went to Runyan's Christmas Tree Farm to find the perfect tree! It was a beautiful, and totally freezing, day.

Jeff is holding the 2 implements needed for Christmas tree selection: the measuring pole and the saw. I picked out about 12 trees that I loved that were all taller than the measuring pole.
Too bad...

I liked this tree a lot, but it was too small.

Jeff was having fun burying his feet in the snow. He does this when he wears snow boots.
See how happy he is?


Could this be the one?

Yes! Love at first sight!

Jeff was in charge of the sawing portion of the trip. It took a little while to get through the trunk, but....


Success at last!

Yay, Jeff!

Say, I can't feel my toes...
Um, maybe you shouldn't bury them in the snow...


Dancing with the tree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so silly!

Unknown said...

So cute! :)