2.18.2009

My big break

Well, tomorrow something very exciting will happen.

I will get to cross another job off my top 5.

(On my list:
1. Farmer
2. Bartender
3. D.J.
4. Mailman
5. Aerobics instructor)

As most of you know, tomorrow night I get to sub for my kickboxing instructor.

I have my very own copy of my favorite CD from class (it both opens and closes with Rihanna's S.O.S -- great for punching and kicking) and my instructor even wrote down some moves. I tried to use her combinations as I was practicing, but found that it seemed a little easier to use the moves that occurred naturally to me with each track. However it took awhile to get the combinations to work out properly with the music the way I thought they should, so I probably worked through each track 3 or 4 times. And when you add that time all together, well, that's a lot of kickboxing.

So, I'll head off to bed now and probably dream of kickboxing. Jeff better watch out for any errant kicking... hehe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck!!!! I hope you have a blast!