8.03.2008

Will punch for food

How many calories are there in 1 M&M? Okay, more importantly than that, how many jab-cross punch combos do I need to do to cancel it out??!!

Just kidding, kind of... Here's the problem with exercising: it makes me hungry. It's this horrible catch-22 phenomenon. I think, Hey! I'll go to the gym, ride the bike, do a little walking, take a walk with Jeff tonight after dinner, and then eat 28 peanut M&Ms.

So, I have to resort to self-tattling. It was something I was trying to avoid, but clearly, I'm not strong enough to do this on my own. I will henceforth be instituting a daily M&M count, starting from now (which will conveniently let me omit the small handful of M&Ms I just had walking upstairs to the computer...hey, how many M&Ms can I have for walking up the stairs?... 1? 2?...)

5:31pm
M&Ms: 0, 3 at 9:03pm
Reese's Pieces: 0
Jelly Bellys: 0
Ghirardelli chocolate squares: 0

(What can I say? Jeff loves candy and apparently has much more self-control than I do -- damn him!...)

May the force be with me.

No comments: